Talk to Us at 1-888-969-VISA (8472)

Immigration Lawyer Services

PowerVisa is an immigration law firm serving clients throughout the United States and abroad. We specialize in family-based visas to the United States, as well as family-based green cards for eligible foreign nationals already present in the United States. Our services include: IR1 and CR1 spouse visas for spouses of  U.S. citizens, K-1 fiancee visas for fiancees of U.S. citizens, IR2 and CR2 immigrant visas for step-children of U.S. citizens, K-2 visas for children of K-1 fiancees, IR5 immigrant visas for parents of U.S. citizens, IR6 and CR6 spouse-based green cards for spouses of U.S. citizens already present in the U.S.; naturalization services, and more. To schedule a free consultation with a U.S. immigration attorney to discuss your options, please click on the "Push-To-Talk" button below. We also offer a variety of other U.S. immigration services for our business, family, and individual clients, including:

Spouse Visa K3 Spouse Visa H1B Work Visa
K1 Fiancée Visa SB1 Returning Resident Visa E2 Investor Visa
I-601 Waivers Adjustment of Status EB5 Investment Visa
Green Cards Naturalization R-1 Religious Worker Visa


Call us now at 1-888-9-MY-VISA (1-888-969-8472) to learn how PowerVisa can help you.

toll free number